Monday, April 4, 2011

- Smile -

i said to my best friend...

"...i'm sad...."

then she replied...

"...but u're always smile...i can't see your sadness.."

..i smiled..and then I replied..

"....in fact..i'm so sad...."

she starred at me...and then said..

"...even u're smiling.laughing.....but i know..u're sad ainaa.."
 
i saw her..and smile again..less than 5 second...i replied.

"..trust me..deep inside my heart..i fell so sad..too sad...." 

and then i smile again.....

.............she smile at me..and said...

"...u're strong my dear..u always hide ur sadness...even i can see your tears...but u still keep on smiling....."

....speechless for a while...

and then i simply replied...

"..i want to make my friends happy...so i have to smile.."
"..smile can make us happy..."
"..its ok to smile even u're sad..because by smiling..u can make others smile too."

"..that is the power of smile....so..keep smiling ^_^.."

12am, 5/4/2011


No comments:

Post a Comment