Saturday, April 2, 2011

- My Sadness -

....only for my Mr.Muchuk....

I MISS YOU so much..but seem you are no longer interested to entertain me...at all...='(
i'm so sad..to be honest..i'm so sad..... 
...n0pe..i'm VERY sad...
i used to say..to leave you...
it's not because..i won't you...
but it simply...because..u've someone else...
i know..i know it well...
you are happy with someone else right now..
what i can d0..='(
d0 you love me?? don't you?
do you miss me?? don't you??
is it I'm easily to be forgotten? ='(
is it I'm so meaningless to y0u?? ='(
is it I'm not worth for you at all? ='(

U used to say...U love me so damn much..T__T;
U used to say...don't ever leave U..T__T;
and U used to promise...that U will never ever leave and let me g0..
but now..i'm not more that an abandoned gurl..T__T;

why don't you hold my hand...??
so that i can forever stay by yourside...T__T
it is our promise right? ='(
thats the only thing i most wanted from you...
you know i'll never leave you..
never ever...='(
but now....
i realized..u're no longer want me...='(
u're no longer love me...='( and
u're no longer miss me..='(

WHAT SHOULD I DO??
T__T;

but always remember my pr0mise my dear..
my l0ve for u will never end...and
i will love you till my last breath....
so that I can be around whenever u need me.....

i will stand in the same place...
place whenever you make me happy...
and place whenever you make me sad..
i'll wait for you...='(

take care my sweetheart...='(
always take care of yourself..='(
i'll not bother you anymore...='(
and...
i wish u happy with your beloved ones..

T_T; ..........ILOVEYOU myLove....... T_T;


11, 2/4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment