Friday, March 18, 2011

- is it ??? -

is it everything will be over?
is it..he really mean to leave me?

to be frank.....
i feel so sad...
i feel so bad...

but..what to do...
he choose to leave me...
even he knows how much i love him...

but..what to do...
not everything i wanted will be mine..
but...
the only thing i can do is..
keep on praying..
may Allah gives me strength..
to continue facing His trial...

its really hard to let go..
someone who is really precious in my life.. 
someone who i love with all my heart...
someone who always cheer me up...
someone who always makes me laugh..
and someone who is really IMPORTANT to me..

but...

no matter how far u go..
no matter how away u leave me..
i will keep continue to love you..
and I WILL LOVE YOU till the end of my life...

insya Allah..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment