Monday, January 10, 2011

:: What to d0? ::

i'm just an ordinary gurl..
who has the same feeling like others..
i want to love..
and be l0ved..
such a gifted feeling..
is a normal..
am i right?

i cannot avoid..
from being in l0ve..
i cannot flee..
 from falling in love..

hurm....
but....
what t0 do........
and what should i d0..
i just fallin in l0ve..
and
i already being in l0ve...

i try really hard to control myself..
and..
i always say t0 myself..
BE CAREFUL...
the m0re I falling in love..
the more I will get hurt..
but what t0 do..
i'm just a normal girl..

i never meet him..
even for once..
that is the risk that i hold on to..
to be frank..
i'm really afraid...
i'm really scared..
that this love gonna hurt me..
s0oner or later..
but...
what t0 do..
i'm just an ordinary gurl.

for n0w...
i already L.O.V.E. him..
i love him so much..
and
without he realizes..
he bec0mes so important t0 me..

i can't stand 1 day..
without hearing his voice..
and..
i can't stand 1 day..
without texting him..
what to d0?
i'm a normal girl...

hurm......
i love him..
i love him just the way he is..
he makes my life become so happy and wonderful..
he never gives me hope..
he never promise me to be hims
and
he never asked me for a date..


but..
what to do...
i fall in love with him..
i love to see his smile..
i love to hear his voice..
i love to know his stories..
and..
i love everything about him..
n0w..u can see..
h0w much i love him..

eventhough..
i'm just nob0dy to him...
but..
i promise...
to be there..
when he needs me..
and..
to be around..
when he wants me...
what to d0...
this feeling come out of my control..

but..
awak..
i really wish you to know..that..
I LOVE YOU...
I MISS YOU....
I WANT YOU..
I NEED YOU...
so badly....

even we're being apart..
due t0 the distance..
but..
my care for you will never be less..

awak...
i'm REALLY love and miss you..
i really2 d0..

awk...
don't ask me why I choose you..
there are too many answers..
and you know it well...
but....
the most important reason...
why i'm totally in love with you..
is..
You make me feel grateful..
for meeting you..

to be honest..
i never feel this kind of feeling before..
that makes..
you are S0 SPECIAL to me..

by the way..
THANKS A LOT for coming into my life..
you change me a lot..
and last but not least...
i want you to know..
- YOU ARE SO MEAN TO ME -




No comments:

Post a Comment